Reality is looking for a Motion Designer with a diverse set of skills and experience developing digital advertising campaigns and understanding of performance marketing. If gaming is your thing and you’re passionate about showcasing games to players through aesthetically pleasing static, interactive and playable ads, read on and sell us with your portfolio and resume why you’re the right digital design guru for the job. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, exciting work environment. This is a startup, so flexibility and adapting to quickly changing situations will be necessary.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience.
- Top-tier design chops. You are a master of design, motion design and interactive content.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. After Effects and Photoshop a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks.
- Team Player - works cross-functionally with other departments and teams
- Experience in performance marketing
- Desire to gain the experience and skills needed to lead projects
- Experience in Cinema 4D, Sketch, Google Web Designer, video editing and basic HTML & CSS skills are a plus.
- Passion for games!
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies (welcome)
- Knowledge of mobile f2P games industry (welcome)
Responsibilities at this position
- Demonstrate consistent ability to meet visual requirements and benchmarks for paid social advertising for our own gaming products.
- Show ability to master content by consistently improving on speed and quality of visuals.
- Find creative ways to incorporate data learnings into ad concepts.
- Create style frames and storyboards for video/animation projects.
- Iterate and communicate ideas with wireframes, prototypes, and mocks for interactive ads.
- Contribute and communicate your ideas during creative brainstorming for static, video, and interactive ad concepts.
- You will be creating performance marketing creatives (e.g., acquisition, subscription) especially in paid social, interactive ads, display and digital video.
- Supplement, scale, and produce and test new ideas across channels.
Operating SystemApple, Linux, Windows
Monitors27" Up to 2
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
Employee development is key for us!
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will have the proper resources you need for your work
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
Let us know if you need any book or other materials that will help you grow
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.