Last time updated: 08.05.2023
The administrator of your personal data is Reality Games Polska S.A. with its registered office in Cracow, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000912367 (hereinafter referred to as “Reality Games” or the “Administrator”). Reality Games as the data administrator decides for what purposes and how your personal data will be processed.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process the following personal data of yours:
- name(s) and surname(s), date of birth, contact details, education, professional qualifications and data on the course of employment (Article 22 § 1 of the Labour Code);
- and other personal data (e.g. image recorded on a photograph, information about disability), if provided by you. The provision of other personal data is not obligatory, but sending us such data means that you have consented to the processing thereof for the purpose of recruitment.
We process your personal data in order to evaluate your qualifications for a specific position in the future (future recruitment or when the recruitment was not announced, but you have sent us your CV) if you give us your consent.
We receive your personal data, which we collect and process, directly from you. What is more, your personal data may be provided to us by other administrators (e.g. Pracuj.pl), if you have created an account there, with the option to share your profile with employers).
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be made available to entities which provide services to us (e.g. suppliers and computer service technicians, software service technicians). In addition, your data may be made available to processors participating in the recruitment process (e.g. Just Join IT).
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data until you withdraw your consent to the processing before or after the end of the recruitment process, or 5 years since the last recruitment process you participated in.
You have the right to:
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation from the Administrator as to whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and if this is the case, he or she is entitled to access it and the information provided in this provision.
- access to their personal data, to rectify (correct, complete) them, to limit their processing or to delete them.
- to transfer personal data provided to us, if the processing of such data is based on consent or contract and by automated means.
- of these data is carried out on the basis of consent or agreement and by automated means.
- to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data at any time. Revocation of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal;
- to object if your personal data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Office of the Personal Data Protection Office – ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org